WOMEN, INFANTS AND CHILDREN (WIC)
Get Free Access to Food, Nutrition, Support & More
The WIC program is a free resource available to families that provides nutrition education and food benefits.
- Reduce Your Monthly Grocery Bill
Save $85+ per month, per person on healthy foods and formula.
- Access to Breastfeeding & Infant Formula Support
Resources for mothers and infants are provided.
- Healthcare Resources
Free health screenings and referrals to healthcare and social service resources.
- And More!
Kid-friendly recipes, budget tips, and much more.
It’s easy and free to learn more and apply. Complete the online form here to get started.
WIC IS HERE FOR YOU
WIC benefits are available to families and individuals who live in Pennsylvania including:
- People who are pregnant
- Persons who are breast/chestfeeding (up to 1 year after giving birth)
- Post-partum mothers with a baby up to 6 months old
- Any infant or child under 5 years old, including foster children
- If you receive SNAP, TANF or Medical Assistance you are automatically income eligible for WIC benefits
Want to Learn More About WIC Benefits?
Complete the brief online form for more information.
WIC is a FREE Support Resource for You and Your Child
Free, Healthy Foods
Save money on your monthly grocery bill and access healthy fruits, vegetables, cereals, milk, and so much more for your family.
Healthcare Resources & Support
From breastfeeding support to free health screenings for your child, WIC offers a range of benefits to help you and your children stay healthy.
Created for You & Your Child
The WIC program is all about keeping mothers and their infants and children healthy. The process to apply to receive the many program benefits is free and easy.
IT’S EASY & FREE TO APPLY
- Click “GET STARTED” below to complete the free online pre-application.
- A WIC team member will reach out to you to schedule an appointment.
- During your appointment, you will receive full details on available benefits and information to get started.
Get WIC For Food, Education & Support
If you are pregnant, post-partum, already a mom or are raising a child younger than 5, WIC has services and support to help keep you and your family healthy. The pre-application process to learn more about WIC takes just moments. To get started, click “TELL ME MORE ABOUT WIC” below.